Change is challenging. But change is good. We've been supporting adults with learning disabilities since 1998. We took the decision to rebrand because we need to reflect the innovation that is under way at Augusta Care. It's been a busy and exciting time, and will continue to be so! As you can see we are in a period of transition. There is much more to do in order to complete the rebranding process, but this is our new look:
What do you think? We officially launch this tomorrow, on the 26th of April 2013, when we attend a recruitment fair in Queensgate Shopping Centre, Peterborough, complete with new banner and brochures. The new look website will follow shortly in four to six weeks time.
We're working hard to lead the way in the services we provide in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. The rebrand is taking place to provide a more contemporary and memorable look, alongside useful content for adults with learning disabilities, their families and support networks. All this will launch soon on our new website.
Through person centred support, we empower adults with learning disabilities to live independently. To deliver this we're evolving. We are:
- Embracing the changing social care landscape, ensuring the people we support design and develop their own support plans
- Promoting more independence and enabling more freedom
- Delivering person centred care within all aspects of daily living
- Ensuring the people we support achieve their personal goals
- Embracing assistive technology for its positive impact on independence
- Providing value for money with a flexible and creative approach
- Investing in well trained, experienced and dedicated staff
- Professional, with an openness to pursuing an innovative and refreshing approach
- Working with people regardless of their culture, religion or sexual preference
We are all about enabling the people we work with to live how they choose. Watch this space to see what else we will be doing to evolve. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get the latest Augusta Care stories.