We believe in quality person centred care. Our top priorities are the people we support and our staff.
Our philosophy is that we believe in putting the people we support in control of the day to day decisions about their lives. We don’t care for people – we support them to care for themselves. We do this by ensuring that the care we deliver enables them to be involved. We listen to people and we ensure that we support them to communicate with us using whatever means possible. We recognise that each person is an individual and needs an approach that is personal to them.
– Including the people we support in staff interviews
– Recruiting people with the right expertise so we can provide specialist support
– Recruiting people who are passionate about making a difference and who are keen to learn
– Enrolling all new staff on the Care Certificate induction, and provide regular training so all staff develop their knowledge and skills
– Ensuring there are opportunities for career development and in-house promotion
– Cultivating a culture of transparency, idea generation, approachability and teamwork
– Promoting equality and diversity
Provide each individual a support package that encompasses their wishes and aspirations.
Deliver person centred care that is recognised for two things – for quality and for meeting the desired outcomes of the people we work with.
We are a profit making business that genuinely puts the people we support, and our staff first. We choose to take the lead in person centred domiciliary care, often being first to break new ground locally. We continuously invest in our provision of services so we can deliver leading support. We also provide support in charitable ways to help the people we work with to overcome the physical and financial disadvantages they may face. We are committed to developing our team of staff and offer opportunities for career development. We believe our approach sets us apart and makes us an attractive choice for adults who need care and support. This is demonstrated by the fact that the people we support tend to stay with us for long periods of time.