Our Head Office team decided to pull together and make a donation to the Peterborough FoodBank instead of operating a Secret Santa again for Christmas 2022. We’ve just received confirmation that the funds have been received and are now being put to good use.
From everyone at Augusta Care we wish all our service users, staff, suppliers and professional contacts a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
The office will close in the afternoon on Friday 23rd December for the Christmas period and will re-open on Wednesday 28th December at 9am. The office will then close again at 5pm on Friday 30th December for the New Year period and re-open on Tuesday 3rd January 2023 at 9am for business as usual.
If you require emergency assistance during our closures, please call the office on 01733 233725 and choose option 1 at the menu to be connected to a member of on-call.
At Augusta Care, all of our staff receive a minimum of 1 week in our training room with our Training Manager to receive their mandatory induction training, followed by any other specific and specialised training that may be required. We believe this gives our new starters the best possible start with the company and we’re very proud to have received yet further positive feedback this past week.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
– ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
– communicating and promoting vacancies
– offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
– anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
– supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
– at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Registration No DCS032819